views: 108
author

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6tePzt9q5E&feature=youtu.be

BCU bored with this..to much time ..or beter on evry NC SP....dmg under sp.

Abuse game for win SP.

Masang have rules?

IF abuse game for win SP not more bannabl tell to all ...no ruels?

Tnx

Ace with Love <3

IP: *.135.154.124

geez get a recording program that actually shows something this is impossible to watch.

bcu does the same on every cc sp so dont cry now.

hypocrite much?

you always cry about everything. in fact you just jealous cause you dont know how to do it noob.

Its not a bug  you can go there easy lol

IP: *.0.189.183

Alex, Quilcate, Destiny all are BCU and they all do the same. First start cleaning your own yard before you start talking shit of others.

their leader fluence is the first that went under in this server hahaha.

we have footage of whole forms under cc.

i have video of gordan under cc too if you interested?

IP: *.2.0.154

show with video if u have ..btw GM ask for video  in last ticket and he got video with full name  BG489. Now time to see this bannbl or not ..or no ruels in masang? Abuse game on SP its bannabl from start game .

btw stop protect somthing wrong...play with ruels...tnx

geez get a recording program that actually shows something this is impossible to watch.

hypocrite much?

you always cry about everything. in fact you just jealous cause you dont know how to do it noob.

all can to see name from this bg under sp :) If u cant use beter grafic card :)

their leader fluence is the first that went under in this server hahaha.

we have footage of whole forms under cc.

i have video of gordan under cc too if you interested?

Some SS  for all can see this name on evry NC SP from start Masang server

Attachment:

show me those rules you are talking about. i have never seen any here on masang lol

he just uses his skills to go down there which any gear can do...he can also be hit at all times.

this all started with fluence going down and telling everyone else how to do it. you bring 2 mg down to coh whole forms and cry when 1 ani does the same? according to your logic half of bcu nation should be banned too?

you wanna ban players on an already dead game?

its up to masang to maybe clarify some rules and enforce them, which would mean give all the players in question a warn and after that strictly enforce the rules to anyone that still gets caught doing it.

IP: *.59.92.71

Dear ANI:

I wish you war same intense as you trashtalk here in forum.

Both nations use the same glitch to kill a SP and reporting here in forum or sending a ticket it's completely useless, so don't pay attention about that.

More PvP videos, less pathetic report videos.

IP: *.59.92.71

show me those rules you are talking about. i have never seen any here on masang lol

he just uses his skills to go down there which any gear can do...he can also be hit at all times.

this all started with fluence going down and telling everyone else how to do it. you bring 2 mg down to coh whole forms and cry when 1 ani does the same? according to your logic half of bcu nation should be banned too?

you wanna ban players on an already dead game?

its up to masang to maybe clarify some rules and enforce them, which would mean give all the players in question a warn and after that strictly enforce the rules to anyone that still gets caught doing it.

Wait what? It started with me?.

I don't think so, someone else teached me how to do it and I bet this was doing before. 

No one will be banned for this but if you want I can send you a video of how to go there easily so ANI can learn how to do it :V

I really do not know that someone defends a player who does the same on every NC SP for days, months, years. The two sides know this. A single player who thinks he's smarter than everyone, while the 20 BCU watch he's probably laughing at every NC SP. The only player who uses deception and bug as he defeated the SP, even many times himself, since the rest are not able to do it. Clearly everything is seen on the SS and in the video. A lot, but a lot of times a ticket was sent by a single BCU player and a signed BG489 player.
I really think that the Masang support team must finally punish the only player who does it, but basically on every NC SP.
Use a bug to flip a map or just stack wp on the map .. and something similar can not be the same as using a bug on each SP in NC as it won and personally pinned DMG. This has to stop and for example to all players, on both sides and BCU and ANI, I think it should be banished player who does it every day.
Thank you.

hypocrite much?

maybe u can see this now? 

IP: *.132.93.37

gordan your own brig abuse this cave map in every ms war. do i really need to post all these videos and screenshots for you?

gordan your own brig abuse this cave map in every ms war. do i really need to post all these videos and screenshots for you?

this  work for Massang support team. BG489 must get a ban for the example of others.HE making same on evry NC SP from start server.....video show all. 

Tnx

IP: *.132.93.37

how about we ban those who abuse CC bug first.

like this iGordanFreeMan who is doing false reports and abusing it himself?

gordanabuse1.jpg

Attachment:

IP: *.0.189.246

And this is even from your own recording. How can you be so retarded that you report someone, while you are also doing it? 

And this is even from your own recording. How can you be so retarded that you report someone, while you are also doing it? 

FIRST I don't know what you're insulting? 

Secondly no one likes DMG on the SP, below the SP in that picture.

Thirdly you know that only BG can do this with good proxy adv.

And finally, I don't know why we're discussing this in general.

The video shows everything you need ... now it's the masang support team.

Thank you .

IP: *.0.189.246

Gordan, just to be fair, I created a ticket too, asking for your ban for abusing the bug. Also the same for Destiny, Animus, Alex. Your videos are my evidences, so, thank you.

I am sure Masang Support team will do the necessary.

Gordan, just to be fair, I created a ticket too, asking for your ban for abusing the bug. Also the same for Destiny, Animus, Alex. Your videos are my evidences, so, thank you.

I am sure Masang Support team will do the necessary.

FIRST I don't know what you're insulting? 

Secondly no one likes DMG on the SP, below the SP in that picture.

Thirdly you know that only BG can do this with good proxy adv.

And finally, I don't know why we're discussing this in general.

The video shows everything you need ... now it's the masang support team.

Thank you .

IP: *.244.184.18

1) where is the insult?

you are paranoid to the maximum lol

2) no one likes mgs and whole forms under crystal cave map.

they can not be hit and use coh to avoid any opponents.

3)your mgs going down is way more problematic can't you realize this?

and last) this is being discussed because you post your wrong accusations in an open forum. what is a forum for again? discussion maybe?

verdict of the discussion is you need to ban 80% of bcu nation first then 1 ani and then you can close the server because no one is left to play. Good Game!

In order to search the forums, you have to Login .

If you don't have an account, you can register here.