views: 204
author

Hello I'm kinda disapointed now, I play the game for far too long. And now I cant even login. When i log in, after the loading screen I get a black screen and after that a Error 0xc0000005 arised message. Every single time. I restarted PC, reinstalled OS nothing seems to work. I wrote a ticket, it got deleted. I wrote on the fb page, and you sent me the link to the airrivals main page? Can anyone help me with this?

I'm using win10

IP: *.31.22.89

Windows 10 will automatically enable compatibility options if it detects an application that needs them, but you can also enable these compatibility options by right-clicking an application’s .exe file or shortcut, selecting Properties, clicking the Compatibility tab, and selecting a version of Windows the program worked properly on. If you’re not sure what the problem is, the “compatibility troubleshooter” can walk you through choosing optimal settings.

IP: *.31.13.204

That doesnt work, I have tryed everything to get it working. No matter what compatibilty setting i choose :(

Tried to turn it off? No compatibility on... I had BlackScreen issue on 24.10.2017 when they updated the game...that solved my problem but we not might have identical issue but error number is the same...

Yes I tryed that too, It just started out of the blue. I first had "Socket closed by Pre Server" bug on every login. Then reinstalled now this error :(

Did you Restart your PC after you turned off compatibility mode?If not try that again but this time restart your PC then start the game. This is all i can do  to try to help. good luck

I did try that, I reinstall my OS and the error still apears. But thanks for the help

In order to search the forums, you have to Login .

If you don't have an account, you can register here.